Chevron House

Chevron House is a six-story office building which is prominently positioned at the corner of Church and Wesley Streets. The site is considered a historic landmark, as it was in this location that the protests surrounding the racial segregation prevalent in Bermuda prior to the 1960’s, resulted in positive change for the islands community.

Developed in 1979, Chevron House comprises 25,164 SF of gross building area and each floor comprises 4,194 SF. Tenants include a strong mix of local and international businesses, and the building is anchored by Chevron - a global energy company.

Office suites enjoy unobstructed vistas of City Hall and the Cathedral to the East, with higher floors enjoying glimpses of Hamilton Harbour to the South, and light pours into each work space. Mens and ladies bathrooms are on each floor, some with showers.  Every office has either a staff kitchen en-suite or access to a shared kitchen.

The building has high-speed internet access throughout the building. There is a modern cedar-paneled elevator serving all floors. The building management includes a full time, on-site maintenance superintendent who is able to respond rapidly to tenant service requests. Located adjacent to City Hall car park and in close proximity to Par-La-Ville car park, the building is serviced by plentiful bike and car parking.

 

Available to Rent Floor Plan Photo Gallery

© 2019 City Center Properties    |     Website by Advanced Services

City Centre Properties

P.O. Box HM 3111, Hamilton, HM NX

Tel: 441-295-1617

Email: morchard@citycentreproperties.bm